Monday, November 24, 2008
New teacher....
I am so excited about becoming a teacher.....I know that I still have three semesters of school left, but I am just so excited....I can't believe that one day I am going to have a classroom of my own....I just hope that I am a good teacher....I have had some wonderful teachers, but I have also had some bad ones, too... I just hope that I leave a lasting impressions on my students lives the way that some of my teachers have affected me....I know that my first year is probably going to be my toughest year, but I pray that it goes smoothly and that I am blessed with a good group of students, who are excited about learning, and that will be flexible with me....I also hope that I end up in a good school with a good staff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment